KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Manage the entire packaging process, from sourcing and costing, nominations, packaging developments, production management and quality control.
2. End to End Project Management, Risk Assessment, Strategic Vendor Development and vendor management, Data Analysis.
3. Generating packaging products in response to briefs
4. Ensuring that packaging products meet set requirements and specifications
5. Producing samples to try out different materials and designs
6. Liaising with marketing, purchasing and production staff to ensure deliveries
7. Running trials to check packaging for suitability and testing for performance under various conditions
8. Controlling production and quality standards
9. Evaluating, selecting and negotiating with suppliers
10. Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
11. Selection & sourcing of vendors for packaging material on the basis of vendor evaluation
12. Driving re-engineering initiatives to improve competitiveness and profitability
Required Candidate profile1. 6-9 years of experience in packaging development and packaging process in a manufacturing set up .
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Role:Packaging Development Executive/Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
With a 4000 + people team and revenues of slightly over INR 700 Cr, the company is continuing to grow 20% MOM and changing the landscape of Indian eyewear with its very unique services and products such as:
* Buying specs online with "Virtual Try On".
* Home Eye Checkup service in 6 cities with over 500+ eye checkups every day at consumer's houses.
* 450+ Brick & Mortar Stores pan India (including tier 2 and 3 cities) as centers for people to get their eyes checked and book orders online as well as get their post-sale adjustments done.
* Network of Affiliate Doctors who place orders for their consumers online on the Lenskart platform.
Majority of Lenskart eye-frames and prescription lenses are designed in-house and come to consumer directly from manufacturing to retail. Post a spectacle order is received, each frame is individually fitted with the respective prescription in company's own in-house state-of-the-art (first in India) manufacturing facility, before it is dispatched. By owning the process end to end, company not only provides 1 year warranty on all products sold but also a significant 50% price benefit over any other optical chain in India.
Lenskart raised its first round of funding of 22 Cr INR from IDG Ventures India (IDGVI) in 2011, when company was selling 30 specs a day online. In 2013, when company was selling nearly 200 specs online per day, Ronnie Screwvala led Unilazer Ventures, along with IDG again, invested around INR 53 crores in the company. Today Lenskart is making nearly 2000 specs a day shipped pan India and has so far shipped over 10 Lac specs across the country. Company has recently raised Private equity investment from TPG Growth of 22 million USD to fulfill its vision.