1. Create strong social media presence of Aqualens, Lenskart's very own brand of Contact Lenses across different social media platforms.
2. Grow and expand Aqualens' social media presence into new social media.platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, etc.
3. Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages.
4. Research and monitor social media activities of the organizations competitors.
Skill Sets Expected:
1. Ability to work in a high growth environment
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Strong content creation
5. Passionate about fashion and eye wear
6. Social media enthusiastic with strong personal social media handles
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
With a 4000+ people strong team running at a run-rate of INR 800+ Crs, the company is continuing to grow 30% MOM and changing the landscape of Indian eyewear with its very unique services and products such as:
* Buying specs online with "Virtual Try On".
* Home Eye Check-up service in 9 cities with over 2500+ eye check-ups every day at consumer's houses.
* 450+ Click & Mortar Stores pan India (including tier 2 and 3 cities) as centres for people to get their eyes checked and book orders online as well as get their post-sale adjustments done.
* Network of Affiliate Doctors who place orders for their consumers online on the Lenskart platform.
Majority of Lenskart eye-frames and prescription lenses are designed in-house and come to consumer directly from manufacturing to retail. Post a spectacle order is received, each frame is individually fitted with the respective prescription in company's own in-house state-of-the-art (first in India) manufacturing facility, before it is dispatched. By owning the process end to end, company not only provides 1 year warranty on all products sold but also a significant 50% price benefit over any other optical chain in India.
Lenskart raised its first round of funding of 22 Crs INR from IDG Ventures India (IDGVI) in 2011, when company was selling 30 specs a day online. In 2013, when company was selling nearly 200 specs online per day, Ronnie Screwvala led Unilazer Ventures, along with IDG again, invested around INR 53 Crs in the company. Today Lenskart is making nearly 7000 specs a day shipped pan India and has so far shipped over 10 Lac specs across the country. Company has recently raised Private equity investment from TPG Growth of 22 million USD and became India's Number One eyewear provider in 2017.
Contact Company:LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Address :7th floor, Vatika Mindscapes,, Sector-27D, Faridabad, FARIDABAD, Haryana - 121003,India