- Creating new employee joining delight through execution of planned induction across levels
- Conducting induction programs and basic trainings for the new joinees
- Hand-holding new joinees for successful assimilation to the organizational and zonal culture
2. Talent Development:
- Driving LEAD (Lenskart Education and Development Program) for internal growth opportunities for employees.
- Ensuring the good talent is recognized and rewarded by overviewing their growth in the organization.
- Instill practices which help in the capability development of the team. These will include trainings related to business policies, operations and skill development.
- Build a structured succession planning for store and zone leadership roles.
- Manage employee transfers based on business and cost impact.
3. Performance Management System
- Driving employee confirmation, performance development plan during the year to drive performance and merit.
- Spearheading end-to-end annual Performance Management Process to identify top talent and low performing talent in the team.
- Ensure process adherence to periodic appraisals at the manager and team level.
- Working with managers to refine and streamline the ratings and feedback processes by making them more efficient, objective and transparent.
- Closing the appraisal discussion with Business Heads as per organization norms.
- Working with business to finalize annual compensation revision budget.
4. Employee Engagement/Employee Relations:
- Driving one-to-one and one-to-many conversations with employees to improve engagement and drive connect.
- Responsible to take new initiatives, finding new ways of engaging with employees.
- Organizing fun activities for teamand create employee engagement policies and rewards for the assigned region, based on the defined budget.
- Responsible for designing rewards system based on performance and continuous recognition of employees to overcome the attrition rate.
- Conduct on-going training for the employees on key issues and trends.
- Actively be a part of POSH (Anti-Sexual Harassment) Committee, take care of such cases, investigate them, discuss with committee members and conclude with decisions.
- Proactive visits to the stores in the assigned region to understand and resolve the concerns of employees within stipulated time
- Drive 100% coverage on policy awareness with the employeesand partnering with leadership to resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Formulating Rewards & Recognitions schemes based on performance management. Managing Rewards & Recognition Program and the budget to ensure fair treatment for all the employees.
5. Employee Manning and Budgeting:
- Ensure employees are accurately mapped to store, to manage P&L of individual stores and overall region and zone.
- Constantly monitor, check and review employment cost as a % to sales and drive initiatives to reduce the overall manpower cost, with key people manning and movement decisions.
- Consulting with assigned leaders to determine current and future talent needs and create and implement workforce planning and AOPs.
6. Attrition Management:
- Detailed analysis of reasons for attrition and drive action plans across teams, to understand the pattern to reduce attrition.
- Drive retention conversations to retain employees.
- Ability to predict attrition proactively and taking necessary steps to control the same.
- Minimize the unwanted attrition of good performing talent.
- Ensure improvement or replacement of low performing talent
- Monitor team feedback to pro-actively manage satisfaction level of the employees.
- Conduct exit interviews with exiting employees to understand the pattern of exits and drive action plans to curb further attrition.
7. Payroll & F&F:
- Preparing monthly dashboard and payroll input for the employees.
- Ensuring attendance exceptions are formally approved, based on defined rules.
- Timely inputs on F&F to ensure payout within stipulated and defined timelines.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface at all levels in the organization and with senior stakeholders.
3. Flexibility and the ability to change direction quickly and be comfortable in a fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment.
4. Strong accountability and acute personal judgment - ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
With a 3500 + people team and revenues of slightly over INR 700 Cr, the company is continuing to grow 20% MOM and changing the landscape of Indian eyewear with its very unique services and products such as:
* Buying specs online with "Virtual Try On".
* Home Eye Checkup service in 6 cities with over 500+ eye checkups every day at consumer's houses.
* 450+ Click & Mortar Stores pan India (including tier 2 and 3 cities) as centers for people to get their eyes checked and book orders online as well as get their post-sale adjustments done.
* Network of Affiliate Doctors who place orders for their consumers online on the Lenskart platform.
Majority of Lenskart eye-frames and prescription lenses are designed in-house and come to consumer directly from manufacturing to retail. Post a spectacle order is received, each frame is individually fitted with the respective prescription in company's own in-house state-of-the-art (first in India) manufacturing facility, before it is dispatched. By owning the process end to end, company not only provides 1 year warranty on all products sold but also a significant 50% price benefit over any other optical chain in India.
Lenskart raised its first round of funding of 22 Cr INR from IDG Ventures India (IDGVI) in 2011, when company was selling 30 specs a day online. In 2013, when company was selling nearly 200 specs online per day, Ronnie Screwvala led Unilazer Ventures, along with IDG again, invested around INR 53 crores in the company. Today Lenskart is making nearly 2000 specs a day shipped pan India and has so far shipped over 10 Lac specs across the country. Company has recently raised Private equity investment from TPG Growth of 22 million USD to fulfill its vision to be India's Number One eyewear provider by 2016.
Recruiter Name:shubhi verma
Contact Company:LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED