Roles and responsibilities
- Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics. Should be able to do Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Responsible for collecting and presenting data on a regular basis
- Maintaining and updating HR System, reporting on its capabilities. Collecting, presenting and communicating data to key stakeholders
- Manage on-going performance and development of HR systems
- Responsible for Designing, Driving & Monitoring Incentive program followed with Incentives payouts and calculation sheet emails to all employees
- Strong understanding of HR Analytics, with expertise in creating reports, Preparing HR presentations and HR MIS dashboards as required by management as per defined timelines
- Reporting of major employee lifecycle events & functions across HR Operations, Total Rewards, Learning & Development, Employee Surveys & Turnover
- Translate function/user requests to Business Required Documents & Data Flow Diagrams for developing appropriate solutions and recommend effective course of action.
- Understand business processes/requirements and give feasible solution basis HRIS functionality.
- Ensure HRIS architecture is in-line with Business requirement and coordinate with DBA and Network team to maintain application integrity
- Basis signed off BRDs; coordinates and participates in development activities and support User Application Testing of customized developments.
- Deployment of all modules of HRIS followed by maximum adaptation across employee base
- Automate current processes by providing feasible and stable solutions reducing manual interventions
Required Candidate profile
- BTech Computer Science / BCA / BSc IT
- HR Domain Knowledge 610 Years
- People Management Capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of analytic techniques and comfort with numbers
- Advance knowledge of Excel is must
- Proficient in SQL/MySQL
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
With a 3500 + people team and revenues of slightly over INR 700 Cr, the company is continuing to grow 20% MOM and changing the landscape of Indian eyewear with its very unique services and products such as:
* Buying specs online with "Virtual Try On".
* Home Eye Checkup service in 6 cities with over 500+ eye checkups every day at consumer's houses.
* 450+ Click & Mortar Stores pan India (including tier 2 and 3 cities) as centers for people to get their eyes checked and book orders online as well as get their post-sale adjustments done.
* Network of Affiliate Doctors who place orders for their consumers online on the Lenskart platform.
Majority of Lenskart eye-frames and prescription lenses are designed in-house and come to consumer directly from manufacturing to retail. Post a spectacle order is received, each frame is individually fitted with the respective prescription in company's own in-house state-of-the-art (first in India) manufacturing facility, before it is dispatched. By owning the process end to end, company not only provides 1 year warranty on all products sold but also a significant 50% price benefit over any other optical chain in India.
Lenskart raised its first round of funding of 22 Cr INR from IDG Ventures India (IDGVI) in 2011, when company was selling 30 specs a day online. In 2013, when company was selling nearly 200 specs online per day, Ronnie Screwvala led Unilazer Ventures, along with IDG again, invested around INR 53 crores in the company. Today Lenskart is making nearly 2000 specs a day shipped pan India and has so far shipped over 10 Lac specs across the country. Company has recently raised Private equity investment from TPG Growth of 22 million USD to fulfill its vision to be India's Number One eyewear provider by 2016.
Recruiter Name:peyush bansal
Contact Company:LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED