- Support the design, creation and ongoing review of learning and development architecture for the organization aligned to overall HR and business strategy
- Liaison with employees, managers, HRBPs and the Learning Lead to ascertain 360-degree training needs as per the organizational goals & direction.
- Work with the business and HRBPs to support business objectives by driving initiatives aimed at enhancing business results by deepening people practices.
- Support organization capability building by identifying training needs for skill upgradation; in developing content, strategizing plans as well as modifying the content for numerous projects encompassing global audiences
- Rendering services as a Consultant for Managers and Stakeholders to identify business challenges to develop & deploy Learning and OD initiatives
- Supporting mid-level managers with coaching, implementing one-to-one processes based on new methods of coaching, mapping competencies and facilitating open & transparent communication through feedback
- Support the conceptualization & implementation of need-based process modifications such as development of material, modules & processes of training using a combination of case studies, on the-job learning, stretch assignments, classroom training, online learning & other audio-visual inputs and latest technologies available after thorough analysis to enhance operational efficiency and optimize resource utilization
- Evaluating effectiveness of training by applying new age training methodologies to substantiate training investments towards tangible results
- Identify, shortlist and work with a range of industry vendors to devise appropriate solutions
- Support the design and management of the department budget by estimating and forecasting costs including content providers, external trainers and vendors
- Work with the other members in the team to ensure development of relevant and effective online content via LMS through creation of e learning modules and lead the management of the ongoing content
- Keep abreast with market best practices on L&D and develop a holistic approach towards L&D framework design through a blend of non-conventional modes of training such as gamifications, external workshops, seminars etc. along with conventional class room training, e learnings and job rotations etc.
- Supervising daily functioning and managing of allied training activities like , MIS, Decks, Budgets, LMS etc.
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate with 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience of working with robust training teams with proven outcomes delivered in line with business/organizational objectives
- Experience of managing/delivering to/ working with a range of audience
- Demonstrated expertise in application of training and allied activities using best in industry knowledge like AIDDIE, Blooms, Kirkpatricks as an example
- Exemplary and expansive knowledge of managing a range of audience as a trainer from entry to leadership layers especially in the retail or the FMCG segments
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficiency in using MS office tools especially Excel, PPT and Outlook
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
With a 3500 + people team and revenues of slightly over INR 700 Cr, the company is continuing to grow 20% MOM and changing the landscape of Indian eyewear with its very unique services and products such as:
* Buying specs online with "Virtual Try On".
* Home Eye Checkup service in 6 cities with over 500+ eye checkups every day at consumer's houses.
* 450+ Click & Mortar Stores pan India (including tier 2 and 3 cities) as centers for people to get their eyes checked and book orders online as well as get their post-sale adjustments done.
* Network of Affiliate Doctors who place orders for their consumers online on the Lenskart platform.
Majority of Lenskart eye-frames and prescription lenses are designed in-house and come to consumer directly from manufacturing to retail. Post a spectacle order is received, each frame is individually fitted with the respective prescription in company's own in-house state-of-the-art (first in India) manufacturing facility, before it is dispatched. By owning the process end to end, company not only provides 1 year warranty on all products sold but also a significant 50% price benefit over any other optical chain in India.
Lenskart raised its first round of funding of 22 Cr INR from IDG Ventures India (IDGVI) in 2011, when company was selling 30 specs a day online. In 2013, when company was selling nearly 200 specs online per day, Ronnie Screwvala led Unilazer Ventures, along with IDG again, invested around INR 53 crores in the company. Today Lenskart is making nearly 2000 specs a day shipped pan India and has so far shipped over 10 Lac specs across the country. Company has recently raised Private equity investment from TPG Growth of 22 million USD to fulfill its vision to be India's Number One eyewear provider by 2016.
Recruiter Name:Rohit Puri
Contact Company:LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED