- Strong capability in data, interpretation, inferences, strategic thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Graduate from top tier educational institute in India
- Expertise in and passion for visualization of data and insights is preferred
- Experience with analytic software tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Lead Lenskart's Online & Offline NPS study, including data analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for leading insights for the Net Promoter Score (NPS) customer satisfaction program, including aligning data and insights across internal and external survey sources.
- Produce actionable insights and recommendations to improve the customer experience across channels.
- Works closely with Product, Analytics and other cross functional teams to produce thought leadership to grow NPS and revenue
- Candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Strong writing and presentation skills are a must.
- Frequent communications and presentations to senior leadership is required, including tracking of their goals and reporting on customer satisfaction performance across all partners.
- The ability to make decisions, think strategically and provide thought leadership to all levels of the organization on NPS and customer satisfaction are key.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Recruiter Name:peyush bansal
Contact Company:LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED