Lenskart is looking for a Public Relations Lead to support our business across India. We are looking for an incumbent who will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high number of diverse campaigns.
This role requires a high-judgment, self-motivated and creative communications professional. The incumbent will work closely with our marketing team and will be responsible for rolling out campaigns to support our policy objectives. Working closely with other members of the corporate PR and marketing teams, the successful candidate will devise and implement strategies to protect and enhance Lenskart's reputation in India.
The candidate must bring in the ability to navigate complex and ambiguous, multi-perspectives environment, ability to work across multiple business verticals including teams based locally and elsewhere as well as with different external stakeholders and partners.
- Set up an effective PR program which includes developing a PR strategy, identifying key messages, creation of relevant documents (company backgrounder, co-founder profiles, press releases, by-line articles) and picture bank (management and product pictures)
- Liaison with public relations agency to ensure key media relationships to gain superior leverage and maximum media exposure for the brand
- Take the PR program to new heights in accordance to the mission, vision and goals of the organization liaising with the PR agency. Ensure optimum exposure across various stakeholders -media, bloggers and influencers
- Promote different key messages, new services and applications across different forms of media highlighting the USPs and innovations in a creative and strategic manner
- Media interactions/ press meets in key markets across different geographies to ensure more awareness amongst consumers to create buzz for sale as well as franchisee leads
- Ensure consistent messaging in brand communication across various mediums in electronic, print, and online media - press releases, spokesperson interviews for brand stories and industry stories, guest columns
- Coordination with various teams to ensure consistent flow of information-Merchandising, Product, Technology, Special Projects etc
- Monitoring and evaluation of press coverage across media
Required Candidate profile
- 2-6 years of experience in PR, preferably with Fashion and Lifestyle clients
- Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism preferred
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Public Relations
Role:Public Relations Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Buying specs online with "Virtual Try On".
Home Eye Checkup service with over 2500 eye checkups every day at a customers' houses.
550+ stores in 100+ odd cities pan India (including tier 2 and 3 cities) as centers for people to get their eyes checked and book orders online as well as get their post-sale adjustments done.
Home trial service in over 50 cities that allow people to try frames for free before purchase.
Network of Affiliate Doctors who place orders for their consumers online on the Lenskart platform.
Majority of Lenskart eye-frames and prescription lenses are designed in-house and come to consumer directly from manufacturing to retail. Post a spectacle order is received, each frame is individually fitted.
With the respective prescription, the company manufactures eyewear in its own in-house state-of-the-art (a first in India) manufacturing facility, before it is dispatched. By owning the process end to end, the company not only provides 1 year warranty on all products sold but also a significant 50% price benefit over any other optical chain in India.
Including the latest round, Lenskart has now raised INR 700 Crores from investors namely, TPG Growth; Ronnie Screwvala-led Unilazer Ventures; IDG Ventures India and International Finance Corp. Ratan Tata, Chairman
Emeritus of the Tata Group and Kris Gopalakrishnan, former Chief Executive of Infosys, have also invested in the company, in their personal capacities
Recruiter Name:Rohit Puri
Contact Company:LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED