- Date: 9th September 2019
- Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Venue: 91 Springboard, 4th Floor, George Thangaiah Complex 21, 80 feet road near CV Raman Hospital, Kalyan Nagar, Indiranagar, 1st stage, H Colony, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
- Perform book keeping duties such as updating posts in the accounting software logs, reconciling accounts on a regular basis, making deposits, recording all cash receipts
- Responsible for monitoring all aspects of the collection of outstanding debts owed to the organization
- Interact with partners directly to resolve outstanding debt or billing issues
- Resolve franchise issues like pending bar codes, credit incentives, fatal/deduction
- Reconcile ledger with partner and get a sign off
- Share P&L with partner on a monthly basis
- Reconcile cash/card variance with respect to the business heads and get their sign off on a monthly basis
Required Candidate profile
- 1-5 years of experience in accounts receivable/general ledger accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface at all levels in the organization and with senior stakeholders.
- Flexibility and the ability to change direction quickly and be comfortable in a fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment.
- Strong accountability and acute personal judgment - ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
With a 3000 people team and revenues of slightly over INR 600 Cr, the company is continuing to grow 20% MOM and changing the landscape of Indian eyewear with its very unique services and products such as:
* Buying specs online with "Virtual Try On".
* Home Eye Checkup service in 6 cities with over 500+ eye checkups every day at consumer's houses.
* 450+ Click & Mortar Stores pan India (including tier 2 and 3 cities) as centers for people to get their eyes checked and book orders online as well as get their post-sale adjustments done.
* Network of Affiliate Doctors who place orders for their consumers online on the Lenskart platform.
Majority of Lenskart eye-frames and prescription lenses are designed in-house and come to consumer directly from manufacturing to retail. Post a spectacle order is received, each frame is individually fitted with the respective prescription in company's own in-house state-of-the-art (first in India) manufacturing facility, before it is dispatched. By owning the process end to end, company not only provides 1 year warranty on all products sold but also a significant 50% price benefit over any other optical chain in India.
Lenskart raised its first round of funding of 22 Cr INR from IDG Ventures India (IDGVI) in 2011, when company was selling 30 specs a day online. In 2013, when company was selling nearly 200 specs online per day, Ronnie Screwvala led Unilazer Ventures, along with IDG again, invested around INR 53 crores in the company. Today Lenskart is making nearly 2000 specs a day shipped pan India and has so far shipped over 10 Lac specs across the country. Company has recently raised Private equity investment from TPG Growth of 22 million USD to fulfill its vision to be India's Number One eyewear provider by 2016.
Recruiter Name:Lavanya Sampathirao
Contact Company:LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED