- Date : 4th October 2019
- Time : 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Venue : Vatika Mindscapes , 7th Floor ,Tower A , Sector 27D , Faridabad , Delhi (Right outside Sarai metro station)
- Understand and build appropriate cost accounting module for both frame and lens manufacturing
- Establish cost build up at each stage of manufacturing to identify inefficiencies and work with operations to carry out necessary remediation
- Establish appropriate MIS to track actual usage of raw material & consumables and report usage variances to plant leadership
- Set up process to firm up bill of material (BOM) for every new style introduction and review the effectiveness of same on quarterly basis
- Help the organization to set up records and processes that are required from cost records perspective and facilitate cost audits
Required Candidate profile
- The candidate should have 2-6 years of post qualification experience as cost accountant in plant operations
- Exposure to the product costing, process costing
- The candidate should have an exposure to review standard vs actual cost and variance analysis
- Knowledge of cost audit requirements
- The candidate should be well versed with the MS Excel
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 7,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
With a 3500 + people team and revenues of slightly over INR 700 Cr, the company is continuing to grow 20% MOM and changing the landscape of Indian eyewear with its very unique services and products such as:
* Buying specs online with "Virtual Try On".
* Home Eye Checkup service in 6 cities with over 500+ eye checkups every day at consumer's houses.
* 450+ Click & Mortar Stores pan India (including tier 2 and 3 cities) as centers for people to get their eyes checked and book orders online as well as get their post-sale adjustments done.
* Network of Affiliate Doctors who place orders for their consumers online on the Lenskart platform.
Majority of Lenskart eye-frames and prescription lenses are designed in-house and come to consumer directly from manufacturing to retail. Post a spectacle order is received, each frame is individually fitted with the respective prescription in company's own in-house state-of-the-art (first in India) manufacturing facility, before it is dispatched. By owning the process end to end, company not only provides 1 year warranty on all products sold but also a significant 50% price benefit over any other optical chain in India.
Lenskart raised its first round of funding of 22 Cr INR from IDG Ventures India (IDGVI) in 2011, when company was selling 30 specs a day online. In 2013, when company was selling nearly 200 specs online per day, Ronnie Screwvala led Unilazer Ventures, along with IDG again, invested around INR 53 crores in the company. Today Lenskart is making nearly 2000 specs a day shipped pan India and has so far shipped over 10 Lac specs across the country. Company has recently raised Private equity investment from TPG Growth of 22 million USD to fulfill its vision to be India's Number One eyewear provider by 2016.
Recruiter Name:Rohit Puri
Contact Company:LENSKART SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED